 Trains / *12769 (-20)
  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

Nice photography shoot, Mike. I for one doubted that as a group we could pull this together, but I am delighted with how well it came off. It was a real joy to be there today. Although this is nothing new, it is a real affirmation of how many kids (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) What I was just thinking about last night is a 6" wide shelf or so which bolts on to the side of the layout and sits 3" or so below the main table level. It would be nice to engineer it so it could be lined with a LEGO wall and be a canal or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) (URL) shot (L-R): Sheree Rosenkrantz (F), Chris Suich (R), Mike Walsh, Kendall, James Beerman, Frank Filz, Cary Clark. Missing: Thomas Main, Mike's father in law, and the kids (I didn't get all their names, so I won't risk leaving anyone out), (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC Display at TRU

LUGNETers, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at Toys R Us, Saturday, June 30, 2001 in Tampa, Florida. Address: Toys R Us 1702 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. Tampa, FL 33607 Display Hours: 10am - 7pm This will be a free form (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

Well day two is over - what a blast! Here are the pictures from today. (URL) yesterday, we had a steady crowd pretty much all day long. It was a little slow when the show first opened (11:00 AM) but around 1:00 or so it really picked up. About the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) snip my (Chris's) critique of the new trains (...) snip more of my critique of the new trains (...) Hi John, I just wanted to make certain that every one knew that I brought you into this as a joke. I got the 8 stud wide comment in so you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I think so. Pandora's box has officially been opened:-) As for your analysis of the tank car, I think you are correct-- the ladder shouldn't penetrate the tank cylinder, but rather run up the outside of it. Connecting all of this is a part of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My web sites are moving!

I just learned that NBCI will be closing their free site hosting, so i have to move my sites: Pacific Northern (my Lego trains): formerly: (2 URLs) (My Lego town): formerly: (2 URLs) (My prototype info & image page): formerly: (URL) new site soon, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Steam Engine MOCs

(...) Looks great. Those are beautiful Steam Engines. You certainly have lots of nice MOC's. And I like the page layout too. With the index frame and the rollovers. Very well done. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

We at the NGLTC actually built a little removable shelf at would go under the bridges to act as water. Basically it was a piece of plywood that would just set into the gap after everything else was done with the layout, that way we could move in and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) Mike get used to that,we had 3 or 4 groups walk up to us and ask us to display at there next show.It's a great"problem" to have:-) (...) Hee one of mine and one of Scott Sanburns did the same thing at our last show even with both having new (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Reissue of 12v

The site only list the 12v parts as available in Europe/Africa, but it does say they're in stock. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GFFptD.C64@lugnet.com... (...) 12v (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Reissue of 12v

(...) red (...) Were these available and sold out now or did they not show up as available? Bummer if they've already sold out, in setting up the 12v train at the show Friday we discovered we really could have used more wire. I suspect I'm going to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  My Website Updated

Fellow Trainheads, I've added more pics of my stuff. Included are a bulldozer (rough draft), Unimog, gantry crane, and tipper waggons. They can all be found at... (URL) about the ever-prevalent shadows in the photos, but having just bought a new (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Reissue of 12v

(...) It's probably not a "reissue" of 12v, just a rediscovery of some useful bits floating around in warehouses. When the big gob of old service packs showed up in the UK, some of these items were among them. Good eye on your part! ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Reissue of 12v

This may have already been found by someone, so if you already know look away or read I was just at lego.com and some how got into the train index and found old elements of 12v and 4.5v I believe their where 12v wires and 12v train light bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Couldn't resist

(...) THE .Loc.Au Manifesto 1. Australia is the best place on Earth 2. Australia is better that the UK at cricket 3. The sky is blue over Lugnet.town because the catalogue pictures show so. 4. Maps show the world upside down, Australia should be at (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) And here they are: (URL) comment on: (URL) were intended to document my gratuitous use of grey 1x8 tiles to make a 4 track level crossing. Of course you can't see the part under the 12v track. This used perhaps 1/4 of my grey 1x8 tiles. Frank (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GFEsDG.AFK@lugnet.com... (...) did (...) Doing the open space bridges was an outcome of a conversation I had with some of the PNLTC guys (Duane, Kim, Steve B., Dave) when I was out (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) We (GFLTC) do the same thing, but your knees will be feeling it by late Sunday!:( I have been thinking of making a draw bridge with a open bottom to walk though, but it could get messy, with trains running. Robin W - GFLTC www.gfltc.org [[[ (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact