 Trains / Train Organizations / 1485
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:47:13 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

We at the NGLTC actually built a little removable shelf at would go under
the bridges to act as water. Basically it was a piece of plywood that would
just set into the gap after everything else was done with the layout, that
way we could move in and out of the layout easily during set up. Of course
once the show was running, we were back to crawling under the tables.

What I was just thinking about last night is a 6" wide shelf or so which
bolts on to the side of the layout and sits 3" or so below the main
table level. It would be nice to engineer it so it could be lined with a
LEGO wall and be a canal or something.

Frank