 Trains / 11849
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:13:43 GMT

Great pics!  I loved seeing the Crocodile Engine pulling all those neat freight cars.

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GFEKCL.Evp@lugnet.com...
Here is a quick upload of pictures from the first day of our GATS show.
More commentary will follow later tonight.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot