 Trains / 11845
11844  |  11846
Subject:
Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:43:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here is a quick upload of pictures from the first day of our GATS show.
More commentary will follow later tonight.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot