 Trains / 11867
Re: Reissue of 12v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 13:17:46 GMT

The site only list the 12v parts as available in Europe/Africa, but it does
say they're in stock.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Eli Donati writes:
This may have already  been found by someone, so if you already
know look away or read I was just at lego.com and some how got into the
train index and found old elements of 12v and 4.5v I believe their where • 12v
wires
and 12v train light bricks and prisms and an old 4,5v battery tender that • is
red
the set numbers are 5075, 5061 ,5065 there maybe other bits and pits by
might have missed them if this helps anyone ,cheers.

Were these available and sold out now or did they not show up as • available?
Bummer if they've already sold out, in setting up the 12v train at the • show
Friday we discovered we really could have used more wire.

I suspect I'm going to end up dissasembling some 12v wires and using some
non-LEGO wire. I'm just not sure how much money I'm willing to spend to • keep my
wiring pure...

Frank