 Trains / *10349 (-10)
  Town building contest voting - possible problem

Unfortunately, it looks as if someone is stuffing the voting already. Would people who have already voted, email me and say how they voted, especially in the Fire Apparatus, Small Buildings, and Best Use of Color categories, to give me a bit of a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Latest catalog information

I don't know if I'd say underpowered, but more like "cost efficient" in the engine department. -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G8zDCM.DpG@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New Tank Car

I have been playing around with the possibilities of The Droid Escape Pod (set 7106). The 1/4 round side walls make a great tank car, silo, lighthouse or rocket ship shape. I took a stab at building a tank car out of a few of these sets. The tank (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Michael Hader" <mhader@hubcap.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G8z57z.LHG@lugnet.com... (...) please (...) see (...) of (...) As I was looking at the picture I was thinking that it looked familiar. Thinking it was similar to Dan Siskind's (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest catalog information

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes: <snip> (...) the (...) I scanned the picture and posted different sizes (for varying bandwidths) of it here: (URL) think it's much better than the 4561. michael (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  First Balic Train event

Hello all! So we had the first Baltic Train Event this weekend - and I should be sleeping by now :-) There we only my trains :-( but still turned quite well out! We used the rooms of DKI, to set up the layout. Originally I wanted to set up 2 layouts (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) John - There are some passenger vehicles in the subway section under Grand Central Station that have a bit better proportions. I didn't really think the proportions of the freight stuff was that pleasing either, but the glimpses of the subway (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest catalog information

(...) OK, thank you for clarifying that :) (...) I don't expect it to meet my wildest dreams, but I _will_ be disapointed if all I can do with it is order a 4561 in green/yellow :). Frankly, any step TLC takes to make more trains is good, but I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest catalog information

(...) See: (URL) Are we going to be able to build our own 4551's (...) Probably not. This is NOT the "create a model from a robust but limited palette" thing that was discussed as being under development for a possible 2002 release. (...) But not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest catalog information

(...) John, Dan, Lar++, any other Train Meeting attendees, is there now anything you can add to the announcement? Are we going to be able to build our own 4551's from the parts offered? or are we going to be limited to the lame 4561 style of loco? (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact