 Town / 8913
Re: Faile Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 21:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:IyLJyA.sy4@lugnet.com...
Hello!

I have completed another street for my layout this weekend:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=181514>

One of the coolest city scenes I've seen, but where is the grafitti?  Surely
a broken down neighborhood as this would have enough random hoodlums about
to be defacing perfectly aged LEGO.  I know I would. :P

Thanks!   That is a great point.  I actually love grafitti as an art, myself.
There are some really amazing murals through-out the city.  The details and
blends that people get with spray paint just astonish me.

But, grafitti along with details on the streets such as drains, man hole covers
etc. and burn marks above the windows of the buildings are a few details I
decided to leave off while focusing on filling the sheer size of my layout.
Vehicles have also been neglected.

Maybe one day I'll add those details.

Thanks for looking and posting!

Jonathan