 Town / 8904
Re: Faile Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 18:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello!

I have completed another street for my layout this weekend:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=181514>

--SNIP--

Thoughts, comments, suggestions always appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

The more I see of your city the better I like it and that's starting from a very
high level of appreciation. The only suggestion I can make is that you should
have a broken down washing machine in the junk-filled yard. For some reason
there always seems to be one in those sorts of places.

My favourite bits are the weeds next to the track and the boarded up door behing
the drunk but it's all wonderful. We need more Lego filth in this world.

Tim