 Town / 8907
Re: Faile Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 19:02:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
   The only suggestion I can make is that you should have a broken down washing machine in the junk-filled yard. For some reason there always seems to be one in those sorts of places.

My favourite bits are the weeds next to the track and the boarded up door behing the drunk but it’s all wonderful. We need more Lego filth in this world.

Tim

Good job! I like the patches of red brick on the grey building. I agree with Tim about the weeds and the washing machine (although I don’t know anything regarding his statement about the latter).

Thanks! I am always looking for new ideas for ‘junk’ for these abandoned lots and I love the idea. I just figured out how to make a washing machine too!

Keep it up!

Always!

Thanks again, Jonathan