 Town / 8911
Re: Faile Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 14:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hello!

I have completed another street for my layout this weekend:

Excellent work! I especially like the various styles of your buildings,
Thank you!

   it’s great to see that the Fire Dept. still responds to calls in this district.

Great comment. In my research for this project I discovered the unsettling term: “planned shrinkage” which refers to the withdrawral of basic services (fire, police, health care, garbage pick-up, etc) from the community with the hope that people will move out. Thankfully, this area is in the midst of a wonderful rebound with the hard working families living in houses with yards and getting the most of the services they fully deserve.

If anything, maybe more tires are needed in the vacant lot.

Agreed and thanks again.

Jonathan

PS: Loved the Urban Commando vig!