 Town / 7417
Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:40:56 GMT

Mike Crowley wrote:

Welcome to Sesame Street!

They're probably more Mini-Land scale (or, about Fabuland size) than
minifig scale, but I guess they're as big compared to a minifig as one of
those Sesame Street Live / Muppets on Ice costumes are to the performers
wearing them. (Besides, since you hardly ever see a Muppet's legs, whoÂ’s
to say they aren't really this tall after all?)

Wow, your models are incredible!
They really look the part, which must have been quite hard to copy.
I particularly love Count Von Count and Oscar. Brings back memories :D
Regards,
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit