 Town / 7404
7403  |  7405
Subject:
Dial 'M' for Muppet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 17:51:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(from imdb -- the Internet Muppet Database)

Tagline: “If a monster answers...hang on for dear life!”

Plot Outline: An ex- shag carpet carries out a plot to count to ten in Spanish. When things go wrong, he improvises a brilliant plan B. (He decides to start naming words that begin with the letter B).

Ok, I’ll stop now with the Dial ‘M’ for Murder references. In fact, no Muppets at all were harmed in the making of this MOC. :-)

Welcome to Sesame Street!

They’re probably more Mini-Land scale (or, about Fabuland size) than minifig scale, but I guess they’re as big compared to a minifig as one of those Sesame Street Live / Muppets on Ice costumes are to the performers wearing them. (Besides, since you hardly ever see a Muppet’s legs, who’s to say they aren’t really this tall after all?)

My plan is to make a lot more characters, but for now I think this is just enough so as not to clutter the diorama. The brick technique is something I was fiddling around with the other day, and it works pretty well.

Here’s the stuff. Enjoy!

Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley