 Town / 6408
Re: BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:40:06 GMT

That is a neat deck gun, I like it & think I may have to use it!!  That • has to
be the 1st truck I've seen with that size tire that look really good.

Thanks Josh.  I've always thought that the town wheels looked too small for
sixbys, especially on tillers or trucks with a wide wheelbase.  I'm not
overly fond of the freestyle wheels and axles, but I've gotten used to them.

I also have pile of Fire MOC's that need about 10 peices each before I • take
pictures.

Well...get to buyin'   :-)

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org