 Town / 495
Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kyle Henneberque writes:
In lugnet.town, Paul Baulch writes:
[snip!]

10. Road plates with wires built into them, with working traffic lights and
minifig car chassis that have miniature RCX's in them, pre-programmed to
sense the wires in the plates they're on, so that all the cars in your town
would drive around by themselves and obey traffic signals.... *sigh* okay,
maybe that's wishing for a little too much :-)

Like they have for the streets in Miniland at Legoland, would be very, very,
nice.  Also, elecrical contacts on the chassis so we can put in headlights,
tailights, and even working lightbars.  Oh the possibilities.

Kyle Henneberque

Oh imagine the price tags on those.  3,4,5,$600 maybe more