 Town / 471
Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:52:23 GMT

You both have me beat.  My whole school Elementary Junior High & High School
only have around 400 students!! The Elem. building was built in the 1930s but
the high school was built in 1982 (the year I was born)

Since I'm on the subject how many here are 17?

J.W.Hummer
                        www.geocities.com/spincity999