 Town / 351
Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:44:56 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> writes:
School(s) - old-fashioned 2-room school and modern high school

A high school would be interesting - imaging the minifigs included! :)
And if it were modeled after the one I attend, it would have to include
at least three different architectural styles, ugly leaky windows,
"dungeons" (ie, the Calc room, where the main exit/entrance is the
windows :) with ?asbestos? cielings, a crowded parking lot, especially in
the fire lane, kids jaywalking to Wendy's across the street (remember to
include food bribes for the security "guards"), a broken clock tower with
smoke blackened sides, and probably a couple fire trucks for good
measure!
--Bram

PS: Actually, it's not *that* bad.  I feel I'm receiving a decent
education (especially as far as math is concerned)