 Town / 4455
Re: Anyone Else Missing Town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:45:03 GMT

Bob & All,

That's a good idea to add a gas station to the truck stop.  And then you
could put in a truck wash (expand the Metro Garage set's car wash).  Truck
stops in Arizona also have restaurants so the truckers can eat and HUGE
parking lots for the rigs.

Indeed. There is a huge Shell Station on the border of Michigan and Indiana
on I-69 that has a regular gas station, the diesel for the semi's on the
side, and a truck wash as well. The restaurant is a Subway or something, but
that can be easily changed.

So by putting together the Big Rig Truck Stop, a truck wash, gas station,
Pizza to Go or Breezeway Cafe, and a parking lot, then you could have a full
blown truck stop that would be great to put in a train layout.

Heh heh. Great idea, but people in MichLTC were already "concerned" with the
fact that my Shell Station took up 6 large light gray baseplates. : ) If it
gets any larger, it might overrun the airport.

Scott S.