 Town / 4463
Re: Anyone Else Missing Town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mikohl Moree writes:
I sure am. They axed it. LEGO has made Town sets for years, but they just
stopped the good ol' days of, say, 1980-1996. Most things are sub-themes now
that we just have to pass for Town. Oh well. Maybe Lego will make a
comeback. Like I'm hoping for space.

Oh yeah, I miss Town *grabs a Kleenex* - I want Town back!  I've even
thought about trying to design some little sets myself, just for fun.  It's
sad that Town isn't around like it used to be.  There is still so much more
that it needed, to be a complete Town.

I won't hold my breath, but I will cross my fingers.

Mel

www.brickzine.com