 Town / 4453
Re: Anyone Else Missing Town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott E. Sanburn writes:

4) <set:6393> Big Rig Truck Stop

One of my all time favorite sets. Awesome vehicles, great play set, a lot of
stuff to do, and a great set to start adding to. At one time, I took my TLC
Shell Station, and connected it to this set so it would be both a truck stop
and a conventional gas station. I think with the modern City Center sets,
most of this has ben stripped away to a few vehicles and maybe a real ugly
building.

Scott S.
--

That's a good idea to add a gas station to the truck stop.  And then you
could put in a truck wash (expand the Metro Garage set's car wash).  Truck

So by putting together the Big Rig Truck Stop, a truck wash, gas station,
Pizza to Go or Breezeway Cafe, and a parking lot, then you could have a full
blown truck stop that would be great to put in a train layout.

- Bob