 Town / 4454
4453  |  4455
Subject:
Questionable changes to the Town contest categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:16:56 GMT

(To Kevin Wilson)

Hi Kevin,

Can you explain to me why you took my Mobile TV Unit from the "J Small
Vehicles - Modern" category to put it in the "K Large vehicles" category???

In the "How To Enter" section of the Second Annual TOWN Building Contest
webpage, you whote:
Small vehicles, modern (4-6 wide)
Large vehicles (6-8 wide, no bigger)

The front of my truck is 4-wide and the rear is 6-wide.  So I followed your
instructions and put the truck in the small vehicles category, which I
tought was the correct way.

But now, what's wrong?  Why that move?

I also think that it could be something wrong with the buildings
categories...  (as example: D012  VS  E009).
Did I look too soon at the webpage, i.e. before you finish to make all the
changes?

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Pierre