 Town / 4037
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 04:20:40 GMT

Jonathan lopes wrote:
I just looked at Brickshelf & saw the other cornice.
Very impressive. I think I'll be borrowing it at some point. The dark grey
seems to mellow out the bright green nicely.

Yes it does. I only used the dk gray since I had several 1x2 bricks with
technic pins in that color sitting on the layout.  I think I will keep
the scheme for the building.

I wish that curve brick was available in an upside down version -- it
would be a great detail part.

I also have a window design utilizing the 1x4x1.3 curvetop brick from
the flash speeder as a sill.  I think it would go nice on this
building.  I've built two out of three of my last buildings from the top
down thanks to thinking about cornices. crazy.

-chris