 Town / 4026
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:41:22 GMT

jonathan lopes wrote:

Now that is a cornice!
Fantastic.
Why did I sell all mine? (20 + copies of the tie fighter)

Very creative, Chris.

Thanks!
  I have another cornice in the queue that is even more amazing and uses
another part that comes in abundance in a starwars set.  Maybe I'll do a
mockup of it in a few minutes and post pics.

  I should say that I've been inspired to work on the cornices thanks to
you and Mr. Neal.

-chris

ps. there's a store on brickbay that has 200 of the wing mounts for
$0.19cents a piece.