 Town / 4025
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:36:07 GMT

James Brown wrote:
Nicely done!  What are the red parts used?  I didn't think there was
anything that meshed with those...

Thanks!

The red parts are 2x2x2 slopes (minifig dresses).  You have to drop them
down one plate lower than the tie-fighter piece which will produce a
slight gap along the angle but it's ignoble.

The red slopes are hard to come by since they only have appeared in a
ninja set and a technic firecopter from a few years back.  I put out a
call for these a few weeks ago a got some response (and didn't buy them
all) so they are still out there.

I think I saw that these are arriving in dk red in a 2002 set.  I only
hope LEGO starts selling  dk red bricks in bulk.

-chris