 Town / 4027
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:43:02 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:
Cool!  I've got tons of those parts hanging around.  If I were a town
builder, I'd definitely use that idea :)  (time for another theme perhaps...)

Thanks Adrian, I'm offically out of those parts now.  This project did
force a sort of all my unopened sith infiltrators finially.

Remember, all themes lead to town. :)

-chris