 Town / 4024
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.town, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:
I don't know if someone else has had this idea for a building cornice or
it's something new I came up, but here's an idea for a building cornice
using some seemingly useless parts that many of us are all but swimming
in.

Nicely done!  What are the red parts used?  I didn't think there was
anything that meshed with those...

thanks,

James

I just noticed that as well. 2x2x2 slopes? in red? in abundance?

Jonathan

Wow!  thats alot!  Never mind me finding 2x2x3 corner extreams!
Josh