 Town / 4020
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:
I don't know if someone else has had this idea for a building cornice or
it's something new I came up, but here's an idea for a building cornice
using some seemingly useless parts that many of us are all but swimming
in.

-chris

ps. sorry if i 'stole' someone else's idea.

Now that is a cornice!
Fantastic.
Why did I sell all mine? (20 + copies of the tie fighter)

Very creative, Chris.

Jonathan