 Town / 4032
Re: cornice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:

I should say that I've been inspired to work on the cornices thanks to
you and Mr. Neal.

Ya, John's got some good ones. If you want masonry buildings from about 1850
to about 1950 or so, you gotta have those cornices... they're a defining
feature of US cities, or so it seems.

Using this heretofore thought worthless part this way is very nice indeed.

Well done.