 Town / 2929
Re: Castle Builing Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:51:33 GMT

Hmm at least I wasn't the only one that it killed netscape, thought
maybe it was just netscape doing it's normal thing. guess not for once!

Tamy

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Josh Baakko writes:
I've used a 3x2 plate with rounded corner, a 2x2 rounnd tile, a 2x2 plate, a
1x2 brick & a 1x2 tile to build one:
http://members.nbci.com/shiningston/ideas.html
Go to Toilet 3.

Huh-- your site seems to kill netscape... (or at least it starts a rogue
netscape process that hangs any clicked links in netscape & causes other
wierd problems). And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a
bunch of the links) Hmm... MSIE likes your page fine though...

DaveE