 Town / 2914
Re: Castle Builing Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Powell writes:
or a 2x2 round plate with a circular hole in it for a
chamber pot... Has anyone dealt with this before?

Well...I just pretended that the seat was down.  More modern (flush) toilets,
made up from a 2x3 inverse slope 33%, with a 2x2 tile and a 1x2 brick topped
with a 1x2 tile, the lever on one side, and the TP mounted on a 1x1 headlight
brick beside the toilet...after all, there is nothing worse (after not having a
toilet), than not having TP to go with it!

The round 2x2 plates do have the crossed hole in the middle...who are we to
know what shape the MiniFigs happen to dispose of? :)

James

I've used a 3x2 plate with rounded corner, a 2x2 rounnd tile, a 2x2 plate, a
1x2 brick & a 1x2 tile to build one:
http://members.nbci.com/shiningston/ideas.html
Go to Toilet 3.
Josh