 Town / 2113
Re: Residential and Commercial balance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:04:26 GMT

I have no balance as to residential vs. commercial, unless you include my
dormitory at the University.  As a matter of fact, it was not until my city
was thirteen years old that a house was placed in the city.  Now I have some
townhouses and a couple of small huts. I do have a mall with world class
merchants :) and a police station in the downtown area.  There is stuff for
my citizens to do, and the nightclub stays open all night for those who have
no house...I don't know.
Chris Fortier