 Town / 2114
2113  |  2115
Subject:
6375 Transport Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:42:43 GMT

Hi,

Anyone know of any other sets that have the old "Transport" logo? (The one
with the earth in the background, and yellow box in the foreground)

I have two pieces with that logo, and I believe they go to 6375, but I'm not
sure, because I am missing the tail piece ... (I got it in a bulk piece buy
... this why I have no idea)

Michael