 Town / 2126
Re: 6375 Transport Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.town, Will Hess writes:
Yep, I know that one also - but I am sure I don't have that. I would have
noticed. ;) The ones I have are not stickers, they are actually printed onto
the piece. The pieces themselves are 2 bricks high, thin, and have two studs
on top. They both have an indentation on the back. Think a plane window
without the "window" part.

Those parts were in a Basic bucket several years back.  I'd tell you the set
number but I can't remember it :-)

Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

If the parts are red then they came from a transport jet. The number was
6375 I think it was from the late 80s to early 90s Named Trans air carrier,
it came with a small forklift & truck. If you have a large tail wing for a
jet plane with this logo printer on it then its from that set.
Hope this helps.

-Jeremy