 Town / 1183
  Re: Soccer buses

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Fx32n4.53r@lugnet.com... (...) look (...) and a (...) Are (...) Nope, there are no chairs... (...) The minifigs sit on a 16x2 plate behind eachother. The plate slides over tiles and it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

The buses really don't look all that bad. However, I'm wondering if those wheels can be changed somehow. Those are the most god-awful wheels I've ever seen. Can the wheels that have been on the trucks for the past 6 years or so be put on somehow? I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) The wheels are kind of ugly, but I don't think they realy hurt the bus. It looks like you could use the more decorative Adventurer car wheels, althouhgh that doesn't really make sense for a bus. Try it anyway. (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) You know something? I really DO want to try putting new wheels on. However, living in a town in South Dakota, we're the last ones to get anything new. I don't even know if soccer Legos will make it out here. It seems to me they are out (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) Mainly some modifications to the roof, I want to make it a flat roof and add a panel on the front side that displays the bus number and destination. The red soccer bus fits the colours of the busstation nicely so I don't modify anything on the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) Sure. You can put any wheel which fits on a Technic pin on easily. You can replace the 2x4 plate w/Technic pins on the end with other parts to mount other wheels. (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

(...) I think it will actually look nice with the Adventurers wheels. That's what I am going to do. I'm going to have a fleet of three buses, red/white to match the monorail, as well as a fourth blue/white bus that will be used for something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Soccer buses

I think that 2x2 round disk tiles would make good "hub caps" for the 2x2 stud wheels on the soccer buses. Use either gray or the team color 2x2 round disk tiles. One issue might be the thickness that the 2x2 round disk tiles adds to the wheel. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)