 Technic / Bionicle / 666
Re: Bionicle observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:32:31 GMT

I've got both sets of Toa. With and Without CD. Look for the black Mini CD
icon just to the left of the upper "window" on the can.
Up here in the NW, Fred Meyer stores got the Bionicle earlier than
TRU stores. The FM versions don't have the mini CD's. At the store in
Disneyland there were some with and without CD, a random sampling
it seemed. 3 of the 6 bought there had the mini CD.
Mini CD's everywhere. I wish they had been different.

In disecting the contents, and Movie of the legend is in 6 parts,
The individual Toa movies are their own, and the Meeting of the 6 Toa
opening a chamber is one itself. It is coded as "TA10" with the others being
TA01-TA06. I really wonder if there are other movies inbetween that are
coming. A quick check on other Mini CD's show no others.
Now that really would have been a way to promo sales.
Different mini CD's in each! ;)~

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rose Regner writes:

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Robert Brunskill writes:
I wonder if any of this has to do with the number printed on the label, • on
one of the tags that holds the caps on?

I have all non-CD versions, and the numbers on the cans are 1221, 1321 and • 1421.

Also on the posters I have, the one for Lewa has a different back to the
rest, and doesn't have the rest of the Toa on the bottom, is this the same
for everyone else?

We have found both versions of these in CD and non CD versions.