 Technic / Bionicle / 665
Re: Bionicle observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:18:16 GMT

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
news:GF4F61.6nr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Robert Brunskill writes:
I wonder if any of this has to do with the number printed on the label, • on
one of the tags that holds the caps on?

I have all non-CD versions, and the numbers on the cans are 1221, 1321 and • 1421.

Also on the posters I have, the one for Lewa has a different back to the
rest, and doesn't have the rest of the Toa on the bottom, is this the same
for everyone else?

We have found both versions of these in CD and non CD versions.