 Technic / Bionicle / 664
Re: Bionicle observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Robert Brunskill writes:
I wonder if any of this has to do with the number printed on the label, on
one of the tags that holds the caps on?

I have all non-CD versions, and the numbers on the cans are 1221, 1321 and 1421.

Also on the posters I have, the one for Lewa has a different back to the
rest, and doesn't have the rest of the Toa on the bottom, is this the same
for everyone else?

Martin