 Technic / Bionicle / 647
Re: Bionicle observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:42:52 GMT

I haven't been able to splurge on any new Toa from T'R'U yet (Oh...I WANT
to, but money is tight). I can say that my Tahu from the S@H Club promotion
had the CD, the can says +MINI CD-ROM right on it. Are you saying that the
cans you have seen elsewhere don't have the CD-ROM logo printed on them?
That would seem rather odd to me.

Matt

I haven't seen any Toa with a mini-cd, but overhere we got two different
regular cd's that come with Nestlé cereals...well actually they are the same
but there is a white cd and a black cd and the only difference are the other
levels for the game (a platform jumper where you can play with one of the
Toa and have to catch your masks without falling or hitting the infected
ones, pretty damn addictive)...movies are included as well