 Technic / Bionicle / 649
Re: Bionicle observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
I bought a Kopaka from a TRU and was surprised when I found a mini-CD.
<snip>

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dries Brouwers writes:
I haven't been able to splurge on any new Toa from T'R'U yet • <snip>
Matt

I haven't seen any Toa with a mini-cd, but over here we got two different
regular cd's that come with Nestlé cereals...
<snip>

I bought three different Toa from TRU in Seattle and every package says 'CD
inside', which there is. I didn't check to see if any of the other packages
didn't say 'CD inside' but I doubt any did not have the CD. The CDs are
identical.