 Technic / Bionicle / 1483
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:45:52 GMT

Two other things I just noticed:
1) If you go back and talk to the rock guy in the tunnel after you are done,
he breaks through the rock and starts the whole thing over again (though
your reward is still in inventory), so it is either a bug or a way to replay
the battle sequence. If you still can't get the flute to work, maybe try
this and start again?
2) It doesn't matter if you take the little rock guy with you or not, but I
did it both ways and it is neat to see how (and where) they add him into
many of the animated sequences.
3) It is also a nice touch how you see the Toa morph from mask to mask to
utilize different powers!
3) Also cool how Lewa appears out of a Bionicle can lid at the end! ;)

But what is the "Suva" the Turaga mentions...?