 Technic / Bionicle / 1378
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:25:58 GMT

Brian,

I tryed pulling it out of the inventory and it won't let me....i don't
understand, do i have to pull the flute out at a specific place for it to
work??  Yes the more help the better...thanks.

Rex

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
When you pull the flute out of inventory, note the pattern of the note keys
that light up... (need more?)

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Hi,  I was wondering if someone could help me...I just got to the Tree city
on the bionicle online game.  I found the flute, now what do i do....I am
stuck.  Can anyone help??  Thanks.

Rex