 Technic / Bionicle / 1380
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 05:10:17 GMT

Sorry Rex, here's better instructions:

Just CLICK on the flute while it is in your inventory, it will then appear
prominently in the middle of the screen. The BLUE button on the side of the
flute is sort of a playback button, just click on it and remember the order
that the GREEN buttons light up. Then just click on the green note buttons
in the same order (do it slowly - too fast and I guess the notes blend
together), and it summons the Le-Koronans.

Weird, I just went back to the game to remind myself how the flute works,
and the game reset me back to when I first got to that village! Man, I don't
feel like going through all that again (the Kahu air battle is cool but
LONG)! :(

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Brian,

I tryed pulling it out of the inventory and it won't let me....i don't
understand, do i have to pull the flute out at a specific place for it to
work??  Yes the more help the better...thanks.

Rex

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
When you pull the flute out of inventory, note the pattern of the note keys
that light up... (need more?)

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Hi,  I was wondering if someone could help me...I just got to the Tree city
on the bionicle online game.  I found the flute, now what do i do....I am
stuck.  Can anyone help??  Thanks.

Rex