 Technic / Bionicle / 1479
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
Forgot to mention, I think this all has to be done on the first "screen" of
the tree village, i.e. after you ride the elevator up and turn around. Any
luck, Rex?

Alas, I'm stuck on the entry to Le-Koro as well.  I have the flute, and have
tried to use it many times, even after getting right off the elevator pod
(per Brian's suggestion).  No luck.  And there doesn't seem to be much else
to do here.  What am I missing?  Your patient guidance would be most
appreciated.  Thanks.

- Steve