 Technic / Bionicle / 1386
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:25:20 GMT

Forgot to mention, I think this all has to be done on the first "screen" of
the tree village, i.e. after you ride the elevator up and turn around. Any
luck, Rex?

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
Sorry Rex, here's better instructions:

Just CLICK on the flute while it is in your inventory, it will then appear
prominently in the middle of the screen. The BLUE button on the side of the
flute is sort of a playback button, just click on it and remember the order
that the GREEN buttons light up. Then just click on the green note buttons
in the same order (do it slowly - too fast and I guess the notes blend
together), and it summons the Le-Koronans.