 Technic / Bionicle / 1385
Re: I am stuck in the online game.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:08:10 GMT

Rex, that seems to be a genuine bug. Try rebooting, switching your browser
(e.g., Netscape to Microsoft or verce visa), reloading Shockwave or
Flashplayer, in order of preference. If those don't work, send the webmaster at
bionicle some friendly email, with information about what you're doing. And try
"building" a second identity and see if that helps.

I also have a lock-up and can't "touch" the flute, much less use it -- and this
was frustrating for my young guest user because I have passed through the point
several times in past and had no ready explanation for what was wrong.

-- Tukawetse

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Brian,

I tryed pulling it out of the inventory and it won't let me....i don't
understand, do i have to pull the flute out at a specific place for it to
work??  Yes the more help the better...thanks.

Rex