 Technic / Bionicle / 1478
1477  |  1479
Subject:
Special project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:12:03 GMT

I'm going to be doing a Super Saturday "class" at the local Jr. High School
and I thought I'd share it with you.  They want me to show how to modify a
Bionicle.  I thought for a while about how to do it, and I think the best
idea I could come up with was to have them get a Pohatu and a Pit Droid
(which is on clearance big time in this area!) and use the Pit Droid parts
to modify the Bionicle.
    Anyone that has checked out my Brickshelf gallery knows I really like
the hands on the Pit Droid, so that was a good choice for me.  I have pics
of what I've come up with so far in my Brickshelf Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MetalandMagic

    If anyone has any suggestions or comments I'd love to hear them.  I
don't have any kids myself and dealing with a room full of 4/5th graders is
going to be a very interesting experience!  I've got a number of pieces left
over that I was going to try to make some sort of gun out of, but I've not
had much success at building guns.

Thanks!

Paul