 Technic / Bionicle / 1492
Re: Special project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:28:19 GMT

Thanks Benjamin, I appreciate the input.  The #3 pieces (if that's what you
mean) come in several different colors.  I have black, beige and white.  I
don't know if they come in other colors or not.  I've used all the ones I
have to make hands and I have two guys mostly built, but I don't have hands
for them yet, so they sit.  Kind of like Edward Scissorhands, I guess : )
    The suggestion to me, why they asked me to do it, was to show how to
modify the Toa.  I guess maybe the kids are more interested in the Bionicle
story and all than Lego in general.  You're right, though, maybe I can get
them more interested in Lego overall.  Maybe they aren't understanding that
it all goes together.
    As far as the Super Sat. thing, I don't really know for sure what it is
myself.  I manage a small computer store and had some of my creations on the
counter up front.  This lady (who works with the PTO) brought her computer
in and saw them and asked me if I'd be willing to do it.
    Thanks again for the input.  Do you have any pictures of what you came
up with?

Paul