 Technic / Bionicle / 1503
Re: Special project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:14:21 GMT

Actually, I meant this piece:
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/32291.jpg
The one that holds the two fingers in.
Suddenly I have an urge to put these giant gripping hands (or something
quite similar) to all of my Toa. Although, they really do fit Pohatu the
best I think.
According to Peeron quite a few, but some of the colors (like white) may not
be that easy to come by (unless they're found in something other than Honda
Asimo).

Thanks Benjamin, I appreciate the input.  The #3 pieces (if that's what • you
mean) come in several different colors.  I have black, beige and white.  I
don't know if they come in other colors or not.  I've used all the ones I
have to make hands and I have two guys mostly built, but I don't have • hands
for them yet, so they sit.  Kind of like Edward Scissorhands, I guess : )

Unfortunately no pictures... I'm still lacking a digital camera so unless I
render things in Ldraw I've no way to share them digitally. I'd like to do
something about that, but with my constant LEGO purchases (I really am going
well over my limit lately) I barely have money for anything else.

    Thanks again for the input.  Do you have any pictures of what you came
up with?