 Technic / Bionicle / 1493
Re: crazy kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:46:18 GMT

Wal-Mart seems to be worse than any other store for opened packages, but it
just has a bad vibe. I try not to go there in the daylight when it is
particularly busy.

A brief check of the Kanohi boxes I have lying around seem to show that the
US boxes only come in one variant, which happens to be the same infected
mask as on the TRU poster, the McDonald's happy meal box, and probably one
or two other places. Guess it's always Lewa to be the unlucky one.

I've only ever found 1 of the UK foil packet versions opened, and I don't
believe for a minute that kids over here are any less hooligan than kids • in
the USA! Maybe you can't subtly rip them open like you can with a box.
As a side line, I want to get a sealed US boxed set of Kanohi to keep
intact, but have a question first: Are the eyes in the mask on the front • of
the box all the same colour?  The foil packs over here come in six colour
variations, and I have kept a sealed version of each, but I have only seen
US boxes with lime green eyes - are there other colours?