 Technic / Bionicle / 1482
Re: McDonalds Bionicle - questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:31:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jeff Thompson writes:
For some reason I just adore the McDonalds Bionicle sets.
They're so charmingly antropomorphic.  They please me a lot
more than the smallest "on-the-shelf" Bionicle sets (such as
8541 Matau, although I'll probably wind up buying them as well
eventually).

Anyway, here are my questions.

1.  What, already?  The McDonalds promo is over?  Waaah.
   I missed getting #3 and #6!

Yup...it was a shorty...less than a month.

Contact Dave Johann to consume mass quantities of #6 (Matoro).

2.  I see that the US Bionicle Promo CD comes with a
   "McDonalds-style" bionicle (and a silver mask.  Woohoo! :^)
   So of course I bought it.  Are there other promo-style Bionicle
   sets that have been released, besides the McDonalds sets and
   the promo-CD set?  I don't want to find out after its too late
   there was a cereal-box version or something like that.

Nope...not yet anyway...

3.  Any way to hook up the head-piece and glowing-eyes element
   from the boxed mask set so that a promo-style bionicle
   can have glowing eyes?

Well, they ARE Lego...give it a try!

Matt