 Technic / 9975
    Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Stéphane Simard
   Hi all! Call it tiny, call it pathetic, call it cute, here is my first real MOC since the end of my dark ages (oct 2002). Thanks to Tim Strutt for kindly taking this photo and movie at the MONLUG train show. The vehicle is very slow, due to the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Stéphane Simard
   (...) Here is a bunch of pics of it on the brickshelf gallery. Sorry if the images are big, I'm still a newbie with my camera and image software. Comments are appreciated! (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Yep, those photos need some croppin' alright! (...) Would it be possible to reduce the links by one unit to tention them slightly? It craves for another motor and skid steering :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —David Wegmuller
     (...) You mean like this: (URL) was a litle short on red pieces, so what it gained on functionality it lost in looks. THis model is also a couple of studs longer than the original. My first design was the same length but used a belt drive which was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

         Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Stéphane Simard
   (...) Tried that, but it's too tight... if I do it, the motor won't be strong enough to power them. (...) The reason why I started this model was because I *thought* no one else had the idea before, but now that I've seen David's model (in reply to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —David Wegmuller
     (...) Hi Stephane, Thanks for the praise but I built mine after seeing yours... So there is no need for any head to be covered! Now I wonder if a third motor could be added to control the blade height :-) Greetings, David PS: still in the small size (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

         Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Stéphane Simard
     (...) As they say... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;-) I should have suspected, after I saw you using many of the same/similar parts (light blue window, red 4 wide roof, four z24 and two z16 gears) :-) Also glad you could make it (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

         Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —David Wegmuller
     (...) I built the train station shown on this picture: (URL) for the BayLTC layout last year. It has a Mindstorm controlled elevator. It uses a regular Technic motor to make the cabin move and two micro motors to open and close the sliding doors on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) No need to cover, as David pointed out. Now you improve on his model, that how things work. Iterations after iterations until it's perfect or as perfect as it can be with your collection and or other limitations. When you find nothing more to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)